Accelerated and Online Degree Programs - Gwynedd Mercy University
At Gwynedd Mercy University, we’re dedicated to our students’ success. For adult learners, this means providing educational programs that:
- Fit your busy schedule with convenient online and in-person learning options
- Provide practical, professional learning experiences
- Connect you to a community that supports you during your studies—and beyond
Our educational programs have a reputation for quality and rigor. Our college community has a reputation for challenging students to establish careers that serve the greater good. We’re prepared to be partners in your success and believe this is why we are consistently recognized for quality.
In fact, U.S. News & World Report’s 2013 edition of “Best Colleges” ranked Gwynedd Mercy University in the first tier, thanks to our high graduation and retention rates.
Degree Programs with a Difference
Gwynedd Mercy University offers quality educational programs that are industry-relevant and career-focused, but also rooted in Catholic principles of service and social justice. The instructors who teach our courses have strong academic credentials backed by industry experience. They’re ready to give you personal attention and guidance throughout your career as a student.
Our business degrees include:
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Organizational Management
Our health care degrees include:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration—Health Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Our teaching degrees include:
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Science in Education Administration (With K-12 Principal Certification)
- Master of Science in Education - Curriculum and Instruction (With Supervisory Certification in Curriculum and Instruction)
- Online Master of Science in Education – Master Teacher Program
- Online Master of Science in Special Education – Pre-K-8
- Online Master of Science in Educational Administration
- Online Master of Science in School Counseling
Where You Can Study
Gwynedd Mercy University has developed course formats for working students that are:
- Accelerated—Graduate in as little as 18 months, depending on the program you choose
- Convenient—Choose from flexible online or weekly in-person classes
- Focused—Take one course at a time to engage deeply with content
Business, Education and Nursing programs are offered online or at one of our 3 convenient Philadelphia locations. Education graduate programs are offered online only.
Reach Out to Gwynedd Mercy University
Ready to open the door to new career possibilities? Choose an educational provider that cares: choose Gwynedd Mercy University. Talk to one of our Admission Counselors about our Online and Accelerated Programs today.
With our Online Program you can attend class from anywhere!
Why wait? Sign up now to receive more info!Send Me More Info Now!
or Call Gwynedd Mercy University now toll-free at 1-877-531-5961 to speak with an enrollment counselor
In U.S.News & World Report's 2012 edition of "Best Colleges," Gwynedd Mercy University ranked in the first tier of its category, which is largely attributed to its high graduation and retention rates.
Being enrolled at Gwynedd Mercy helps me everyday. Not only at work but also in my personal life. I look at my bills, and every investment–whether a car, mortgage, or refinancing–on more of an informed business level than I did before.Anthony Gamble
MSM, May 2012